- 2017/10/02Booth at the 13th IPB 2017 in Shanghai China
- 2017/03/08Booth at the 2nd M-Tech Nagoya
- 2016/05/09Booth at the 20th M-Tech Tokyo
- 2015/10/13Booth at INCHEM Tokyo 2015
- 2014/10/07Booth at POWTEX Tokyo 2014
- 2014/08/05Booth at the 17th M-Tech Osaka
- 2014/07/04An article on Nunobiki Manufacturing appeared in The Nikkei.
What is perforated metal?
Perforated metal screens are iron, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, and other metal sheets perforated through pressing. Nunobiki Manufacturing provides precision perforated screens for a variety of uses, including centrifuges, filters, fluidized bed dryers, granulators, grinders, and environmental filters, such as dust collection and extraction filters.
Read on for more information.
Nunobiki Manufacturing's Specialty
Specialized in perforated metal since our establishment in 1944, Nunobiki Manufacturing researches and produces its own jigs, tools, measuring instruments, and presses, and has more than 2,000 original dies. We not only manufacture precision-perforated screens with small or multiple holes, and wide and special screens but also weld, bend, profile, and fabricate them.
The Story of Nunobiki Manufacturing
All our perforated metal is made-to-order
We manufacture perforated metal according to your desired material quality, thickness, hole size, pitch, pattern, dimensions, open area ratio, and other specifications. Once done, we will also handle the cutting, welding, bending, surface treatment, and other fabrication.